Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Yahweh - U2


CHAZOWN

EVERYONE ENDS UP SOMEWHERE.
FEW PEOPLE END UP SOMEWHERE ON PURPOSE.
Where there is no vision, the people perish… Proverbs 29:18 KJV vision: chazown: (khaw-zone’) a dream, revelation, or vision.

IF MONEY WERE NO OBJECT TO YOU, WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
FOUR PHASES OF CHAZOWN

And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. 23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. 24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. Acts 20:22-24

1) SPIRIT’S PROMPTING.

And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem…Acts 20:22a

compelled: deo—compelled, bound, wrapped up with cords.

Spirit: pneuma—Spirit, current of air, breeze of the Spirit.

2) CERTAIN UNCERTAINTY.

I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. Acts 20:22b



I will do today what I can do to enable me to do tomorrow what I can’t do today.
3) PREDICTABLE RESISTANCE.

I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. Acts 20:23

4) UNCOMMON CLARITY.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus Christ has given me– the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

So I sent messengers to them, saying, "I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down. Why should the work cease while I leave it and go down to you?" Nehemiah 6:3 NKJV

“Disturb us, Lord, when
We are too well pleased with ourselves,
When our dreams have come true
Because we have dreamed too little,
When we arrived safely
Because we sailed too close to the shore.”
Sir Francis Drake

TALK IT OVER


If money were no object, what would you do for the rest of your life?
What small steps can you take now that will lead you closer to your Chazown?
There will always be opposition. Talk about ways you can stay focused.
Take time to talk through how God is leading you to discover or develop your Chazown.

Mensagens populares deste blogue

O TERCEIRO TEMPLO EXISTIU!?

Terceiro Templo já existiu! Expeditio Judaica! “Leḥerut Yerushalayim!" - "Pela liberdade de Jerusalém!" "For the freedom of Jerusalem!” PDF: https://www.ejournals.eu/pliki/art/15012/ "Em Lag B'Omer, alguns historiadores e teólogos judeus acreditam que o exército de Bar Kochba reconquistou Jerusalém, e nós judeus celebramos este grande sucesso (acontecimento) hoje. Durante quatro anos, a independência judaica foi restaurada. Muitos sábios judeus acreditam que Bar Kochba realmente começou a reconstruir o Beit Hamikdash, o Templo. Alguns dentre eles até acreditam que ele completou a construção do Terceiro Templo." "On Lag B'Omer, it is believed by some sages, Bar Kochba's army reconquered Jerusalem, and we celebrate that great event today. For four years Jewish independence was restored. Many sages believe that Bar Kochba actually began to rebuild the Beit Hamikdash, the Temple. Some sages even believe that he completed the building of ...

O Verdadeiro Batismo no Espírito Santo está nas Igrejas Inclusivas

When Green Pastures are a Mirage: Ep. 2148 Full Hour from Crystal Cathedral Ministries on Vimeo . Music Guest - CCHS Chamber Singers, "Espiritu de Dios" is a traditional Cuban piece, arranged by Brian Tate. The CCHS Chamber Singers are high school students from the Crystal Cathedral High School. This group is directed by Anna DeLeon. Music Guest - CCA & CCHS Band, "Be Still, My Soul" is a spiritual piece, arranged by Robert W. Smith. The CCA & CCHS Band consist of students ranging from 4th grade through 12th grade, all from the Crystal Cathedral Academy and High School. The band is directed by Marco Mejia. Music Guest - CCA Chorus, "The New 23rd" Composed by Ralph Carmichael. The CCA Chorus consists of students from 4th grade through 8th grade. They are directed by Carol Aspling and are from the Crystal Cathedral Academy. Interview Guest - Ginny Dent Brant is the daughter of Harry Dent, a man who held the position of special counsel and ...

RENOVAÇÃO CARISMÁTICA CATÓLICA E PROTESTANTE NEGAM O BATISMO IMPLICITAMENTE.

IMANÊNCIA DIVINA NA renovação carismática Católica e Protestante (pentecostal e neo-pentecostal). PREDESTINAÇÃO PAULINA PRESENTE NO ARGUMENTO!! Dentro da doutrina carismática sobre o tal batismo no espírito santo existe um postulado que é dizer que o Dom do Espírito Santo recebido no batismo sacramental (entre os católicos conservadores e não entre os liberais, p.ex., Armindo dos Santos Vaz) e no batismo não sacramental (protestantes históricos e evangelicais livres) nunca pode ser perdido pela alma, isto é, afirmam que o Espírito Santo recebido no batismo passa a ser imanente na alma do homem. Este ponto discorda plenamente com a doutrina católica, protestante, ortodoxa, conservadoras, que nos ensina que este dom pode ser perdido por qualquer pecado mortal (no meio protestante entre os antinomianos que praticam actos gravosos). Portanto, qual seria a razão na qual a rcc afirma que este dom é imanente após o batismo? Para respondermos a esta questão devemos primeiramente lembrar que pa...