Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Yahweh - U2


CHAZOWN

EVERYONE ENDS UP SOMEWHERE.
FEW PEOPLE END UP SOMEWHERE ON PURPOSE.
Where there is no vision, the people perish… Proverbs 29:18 KJV vision: chazown: (khaw-zone’) a dream, revelation, or vision.

IF MONEY WERE NO OBJECT TO YOU, WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
FOUR PHASES OF CHAZOWN

And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. 23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. 24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. Acts 20:22-24

1) SPIRIT’S PROMPTING.

And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem…Acts 20:22a

compelled: deo—compelled, bound, wrapped up with cords.

Spirit: pneuma—Spirit, current of air, breeze of the Spirit.

2) CERTAIN UNCERTAINTY.

I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. Acts 20:22b



I will do today what I can do to enable me to do tomorrow what I can’t do today.
3) PREDICTABLE RESISTANCE.

I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. Acts 20:23

4) UNCOMMON CLARITY.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus Christ has given me– the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

So I sent messengers to them, saying, "I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down. Why should the work cease while I leave it and go down to you?" Nehemiah 6:3 NKJV

“Disturb us, Lord, when
We are too well pleased with ourselves,
When our dreams have come true
Because we have dreamed too little,
When we arrived safely
Because we sailed too close to the shore.”
Sir Francis Drake

TALK IT OVER


If money were no object, what would you do for the rest of your life?
What small steps can you take now that will lead you closer to your Chazown?
There will always be opposition. Talk about ways you can stay focused.
Take time to talk through how God is leading you to discover or develop your Chazown.

Mensagens populares deste blogue

A VIDA DE UM GRUPO DE JOVENS INDIGENTES NA UCRÁNIA E O TRABALHO INFANTIL EM CABUL

La vida de un grupo de jóvenes indigentes en Ucrania bigpicture.ru/?p=73724 por EstrellaDeQueso hace 6 horas 32 minutos, publicado hace 5 horas 5 minutos Impactantes imágenes que muestran el estilo de vida de un grupo de adolescentes sin hogar en un sótano de Odesa, en Ucrania. Relacionada: meneame.net/story/ninos-de-las-calles-ucranianas Web del autor: davidgillanders.com/ El trabajo infantil en la fábrica de ladrillos de Kabul www.zimbio.com/pictures/pglHvj91mPI/Children+Work+Kabul+Bric... por EstrellaDeQueso hace 5 días 1 hora 33 minutos

REVELAÇÃO JÁ ACONTECEU! (O Apocalipse já aconteceu! Analisem os Factos [Sucessos]!)

Parte II ESKUP   Fonte deste estudo:  http://exegeseoriginal.blogspot.com.br/ A BESTA Feras de Daniel Pregam mil teorias por ai sobre quem será a besta. Das mais coerentes até as mais malucas.  A besta que surge do mar descrita por João em apocalipse 13 é a mesma quarta fera que Daniel descreve em Daniel 7 . Apesar de muitos acharem que a besta será o papa, as nações unidas, um bloco economico etc.... A besta já veio. Basta analisarmos o livro do Apocalipse e a sua linguagem simbólica em conjunto com o livro de Daniel. Daniel 7 relata uma visão que o Eterno concedeu a Daniel sobre os quatro reinos que iriam dominar o mundo. Vou me focar no quarto reino, mas antes irei dar uma breve analisada nos três reinos anteriores. 1º Reino -  Leão que possuía asas de águia. = Representa o primeiro reino que governou o mundo conhecido da época,  Babilónia  cujo rei mais "famoso" foi Nabucodonosor, as asas de águia representam grande rapidez de conquista. 2º Re

Pedigree ou genealogia de Yeshua (Yeshu) ben Yossef de Nazareth

http://m.arautos.org/artigo/72678/Santa-Monica–mae-de-Santo-Agostinho.html Santa Mónica ( http://www.cmjornal.pt/pesquisa/?q=Culto+dos+mortos ) totalmente desapegada de tudo e feliz por ver a sua família inteira dentro ou sendo centelhas do Massiach - Adam Kadmon/Adam Harishon. que tanto amava, Santa Mónica expressou assim o seu último desejo aos seus filhos: “Enterrai este corpo em qualquer parte e não vos preocupeis com ele. Só vos peço que vos lembreis de mim diante do altar de Yeshu, onde quer que estejais.” (Confissões; IX-11) https://www.google.pt/?fpdoodle=1&doodle=28464230&hl=pt-PT&nord=1 🎦🎦 http://bloguedominho.blogs.sapo.pt/tag/etnologia “”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“”“ 1) https://www.genealogieonline.nl/en/genealogie-benjamins-poppes/I6003.php 2) https://www.genealogieonline.nl/en/genealogie-benjamins-poppes/kwartierstaat.php?id=I6003 3)Filhos de Yeshu:  http://www.elishean.fr/sarah-damaris-la-fille-de-jesus